£24,376 - £25,611 + £500 Multiskilling
On call pay: £550 per week, £250 per day Bank Holidays/Closure Days
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester. We are a “profit-for-purpose” organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
A permanent role for a Multi Skilled Joiner has arisen within our Repairs Team. The main duties of the role include:
The successful candidate will be an accredited Multi Skilled Joiner who has NVQ level 3 qualifications. They must have excellent multi skilled capabilities and be able to complete a variety of related plumbing and general building repairs to a high standard. A driving licence is essential and the successful candidate must be available to work on the out of hours call out rota. The successful candidate must be committed to ongoing technical training and updating of qualifications when needed.• Covering the out of hours on call rota
• Responsible for your own van stock levels & replenishments to ensure work is completed “right first time”
• Using own initiative to work with minimal supervision to the highest standard.
• Be fully aware of health & safety risks within the role.
• Able to update in real time on IPads,
• Able to work in tenanted properties or lone working in empty properties
• Ability to work on domestic & commercial properties
• Taking responsibility for any customer queries or issues relevant to the role and seeing the job through to completion.
• Carrying out all multiskilling tasks related to the joinery role
• Carrying out all timber, joinery repairs and renewals to domestic and commercial properties to the highest standard
Closing date for applications: 8th November 2017.